The year 2013 was a tough year with respect to my health. I remember at the beginning of this year, I was diagnosed with an illness. My doctor told me that I have to undergo medication for nearly a year. I faced a lot of side-effects while undergoing the medication. Those times were really tough both for S and me, but I faced them with a lot of determination and with a hope that I will get better very soon. And, as this year comes to an end, I must say that I do feel much better 🙂
There are a few things that took place in this year which I am happy about –
1. I recovered from my illness and that’s the most important achievement for me.
2. I got a job in a good organization and I’m enjoying going to office again after a career break.
3. S and I visited my in-laws’ place(S’s hometown) for the first time together after our marriage. We had cancelled it couple of times because I couldn’t travel. We finally went there and had a good time.
4. My sister got engaged
5. My mother-in-law was facing some health issues from quite sometime. She was operated this year and things seem fine now.
6. One of my close friends got engaged and I am really happy for her.
Apart from these, S and I have a lot of good memories of times spent together this year. This year has surely been a tough one, but we do get tougher with tough times, don’t we? And, at the end of it, I have seen really good changes in myself. I have become stronger and more confident, and I am really happy about it 🙂